Have your coffee order shipped automatically
Save 5% OFF all Subscription Orders
Create an auto ship subscription and have your coffee order sent automatically on a schedule you choose.
- No Commitment: Cancel or modify your subscription at anytime.
- Flexible Scheduling: Choose to have your order auto shipped every 2, 4, 6, or 8 weeks.
- Save: All subscription orders automatically receive a 5% discount.
How to create an Auto Delivery Subscription
- On any product page, click on the "One Time Purchase" dropdown.
- A drop down menu will appear where you can select the interval that you would like your product auto shipped (or if this is a one time order just select "One Time Purchase").
- Select the quantity using the plus or minus buttons.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this subscription to your cart.
- At this point you may continue shopping or check out.
- Your subscription is complete and automatically scheduled when you finish the check out process.
How to manage Subscriptions
1. From the top navigation, click on the "My Account" link. Once on the Customer Account screen, click on the "Manage Subscriptions" link on the left menu.
2. On the Customer Subscriptions screen, select the "Edit Subscription" link for the product that you would like to change.
3. Make any changes that you would like, or click cancel to cancel the subscription. Click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom.
Multiple Subscriptions and Free Shipping
If you have more than one product subscription there are a few details to keep in mind.
Multiple subscriptions can be combined into a single order and the combined total will be used to determine if the order qualifies for free shipping (Total is $60 or more) at the time of processing.
Final shipping cost is calculated at the time the subscriptions are processed (every 2,4,6 or 8 weeks). As long as all of the subscriptions are set up with the same date, interval, shipping method, shipping address and payment information they will be combined into a single order and the total will be used to determine if the order qualifies for free shipping.
When viewing or managing your subscriptions (as in the image above) you may notice that a shipping cost is shown. This is what the shipping cost will be if this is the only subscription that you have. Since the final shipping cost is calculated at processing time, this cost may not reflect what your actual shipping cost will be if you have multiple subcriptions.