Tip # 2: The Coffee
This is a real challenge, as the world of unlimited coffee choices grows every consumer can get EXACTLY what they want at a retail establishment that does nothing but coffee and seems to be on every street corner. From Cinnamon Roll to half-caf there are hundreds of coffee flavors to choose from for your guests. How do you provide your guests their favorite, the flavor that will make you stand out? Here are a few ideas:
- Provide at least basic caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee in each room
- Use K-Cup or Pod brewers and provide the guest a selection of coffee's upon arrival
- Tie the guests coffee preference to your affinity program and provide that chosen coffee
- Collect a guest card in-room of guest flavor preferences during multi-night stays and provide it
- If you serve coffee in a restaurant try different flavors and listen to what guests prefer
The key is to do all you can to learn the guests flavor preferences and strive to meet them as effectively as you can.