Coffee house express offers a variety of brands and flavors of some of the best green tea on the market. You also find Lipton Tea, Organic Tea and Tazo Tea, all provided in our large selection of products.
But for the adventurous green tea enthusiast who wants to experience the delicious flavor of green tea in other forms, here are a few homemade punch recipes to try on your own.
Green Tea Punch
- 8 cups fresh brewed green tea, chilled
- 16 oz. ginger beer
- Sorbet, flavor of choice (optional)
- Ice cream scoop
- Large punch bowl
- Punch glasses
- Steep 4 tea bags in 8 cups of water. Remove tea bags after 5 minutes and store in the refrigerator. You'll want to make the green tea in advance to chill it.
- Assemble the sparkling punch right before serving. You can halve the recipe if you don't want as much punch or you can make it larger if you need to serve a bigger crowd.
- Add ice and chilled green tea to the punch bowl. Pour ginger beer into the punch. Add 4 to 6 scoops of sorbet if you like.
- Serve with a scoop into small punch glasses.
Green Tea Citrus Punch
- 1 quart brewed green tea, cooled
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 pint lime sherbet
- 1 large lime, thinly sliced
- 1 small orange, thinly sliced
- Combine the green tea, orange juice, pineapple juice and ginger ale in a punch bowl and mix well. Add the food coloring until a desirable shade of green is achieved.
- Mix in the pineapple and small scoops of the sherbet. Arrange the lime slices and orange slices over the top of the punch.
- Ladle in to punch cups.
Note: The pineapple, lime slices and orange slices may be frozen in a round ice mold to create an attractive display while keeping the punch chilled. Serves 10 to 14